The sun is shining brighter, days are getting longer… Who doesn’t love feeling that spring is just around the corner?
With the new season fast approaching it’s about time to ditch the winter beauty look and freshen up your makeup routine!
Well, what a better inspo than our April Campaign’s ultra girly makeup? We spoke with the man behind the brushes – the one and only Fidel from www.fidelmakeup.com (make sure you follow him on Instagram!) – and he gave us all the tips for us to reproduce this original pink eye-shadow look at home. Just follow our step-by-step guide below:
1. First & super important step: moisturize! Fidel used the MAC strobe cream for the essential skin hydration and an added glow with its special iridescent particles. For the campaign pictures he used the Pinklite shade.
2. For us, mere mortals who weren’t born with flawless skin, a must-have full coverage foundation is needed. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in the shade that is most similar to your skin tone it a top choice.
3. If you want your eyeshadow to last all day (& night) long you should definitely use a primer like MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot before applying anything else on your eyelids.
4. Time for contour and definition with a bronzing powder. MAC Powder Blush Duo was the elected one to achieve this healthy sun-kissed effect.
5. The special pink eyeshadow tone on the campaign photo was achieved by mixing the 2 top left hues (Ro Ro Rosy & Plum Find) from the MAC Trend Forecast Spring 17 eye palette. Give it a try and you’ll see you’ll want to wear it every day 😉
6. Next, the MAC Brushstroke Liner gets in action in a very minimal and sleek stroke for a dash of definition.
7. Beautify, volumize and elongate your lashes with the MAC Haute & Naughty Waterproof Lash and its special feature with 2 applicators.
8. Highlight your look with the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter for extra definition. Fidel loves to add highlighter below the brow- and along the cheekbone. This looks flawless on photos!
9. Now that your complexion is flawless & glowing, it’s time to put on a sheer coral shade of lipstick. Fidel went for MAC’s lipstick in the shade See Sheer. To make your lipstick last longer, blot with a tissue after having applied it straight from the tube.
10. Finish your look by applying MAC’s Prep + Prime Fix as a fine mist.
Voilà! You’re ready to glow 😍🌸
Check out the awesome video of our TALLY Dance Squad totally nailing the...
Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness clearly didn’t know where to go shopping, right? If...
The days are getting longer and we all want to make the most of it. And of course, this doesn’t...